POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problems with #while construct ... (maybe a Sphere_Sweep problem) : Re: Problems with #while construct ... (maybe a Sphere_Sweep problem) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:13:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problems with #while construct ... (maybe a Sphere_Sweep problem)
From: Slime
Date: 11 Dec 2004 20:57:22
Message: <41bba582$1@news.povray.org>
>    b_spline,
>    3,

Certian spline types require a minimum number of control points. b_spline,
for instance, I believe requires at least 4. If you just want a spline that
goes smoothly through each point, I would recommend using a cubic_spline,
for which you need a single extra point at the beginning and end of the
list; these two points won't be shown on the spline but they affect the
behavior of the spline at the beginning and end.

POV-Ray could/should probably give a better error message than "attempt to
malloc zero size block" for this sort of thing.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]